This villa is an exclusive property that extends over 2 acres of private gardens directly on Lake Como. The suites are located in four different areas. the white villa with four suites, the reception, and Restaurant, the Pavilion, an independent villa with two bedrooms and ensuite, a large living room, a private terrace, and exceptional views. The garden suite, an independent suite in the historical gardens. Directly by the lake, you will find The Palazzo a XIXth century classical villa with an impressive loggia and terrace. Il Palazzo is used for receptions and will be ready for 2021 (any issues we will update you). The total potential as far as accommodation is: 36 adults and 7 children under 12.
Here is the suites breakdown:
- Corner Suite I: One master bedroom with en-suite bathroom - living room. Located on the first floor of Villa Bianca, this 35 m2 Suite offers a corner master bedroom with three open windows overlooking the lake, a large en-suite bathroom with shower, a cosy living room opening up on a private terrace overlooking the Villa’s gardens and the lake.
- Corner Suite II: One master bedroom with en-suite bathroom - living room. Located on the second floor of Villa Bianca, this master bedroom Suite with 5 meters high ceiling, provides a unique sense of space. This corner bedroom with three open windows overlooking the lake offers a large en-suite bathroom with a shower and a cozy living room. The Suite is surrounded by a spectacular terrace overlooking the Villa’s gardens and the lake.
- Double Suite I: Two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms - living room. Located on the first floor of Villa Bianca, this Suite of 55 m2 offers two master bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms with shower, a cozy living room with access to a large private terrace with sofas and umbrella overlooking the lake.
- Double Suite II: Two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms - living room. Located on the second floor of Villa Bianca, this Suite of 55 m2 with an intimate atmosphere offers two master bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom with a shower and a cozy living room. It is surrounded by four balconcini overlooking the lake.
- Garden Suite: One bedroom, reading room, bathroom. Hidden between the lake and cliffs, this independent Suite of 55 m2 has the privilege of being surrounded by the property’s historical garden, in a quiet part of the property. It benefits from direct lake access and views. Garden Suite is located on two floors with access from the reading room, a bedroom overlooking the garden and facing the lake, down the stairs a large bathroom with shower, and a double sink.
- Pavilion: Two master bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms - Large open salon - Terrace. Positioned on a cliff facing the lake, this independent Villa of 120 m2, provides breathtaking views of the lake. This Villa provides two master bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms with shower, a large living room and dining room with a service kitchen. In addition, a large private terrace with sun-beds and umbrella overlooking the lake.
While some may choose to take it slow and enjoy the dolce vita lifestyle, others can appreciate its lush gardens and panoramic infinity swimming pool. Lake Como also offers many nautical activities thanks to the villa’s private pontoon, from waterskiing to a Riva boat ride, or a swim in the lake. This is also an excellent way for the bride and groom to arrive as well as wedding guests.
For a wedding or event, bear in mind that it is possible to take on the whole villa as far as the accommodation in concerned or certain parts of the villa, which will allow you to have small intimate weddings.
The spaces available are the 19th-century palazzo with its fresco decorated loggia and its lakefront terrace which can host cocktails for up to 200 people and dinners for up to 160. The palazzo which has been undergoing major refurbishments will be ready in 2021. With its large Terrazzo Alla Veneziana floor, high ceiling reception area which spills out onto the terrace, the palazzo is simply unique in every way. There are a range of spaces which can be used, either all together or for smaller weddings, other options are available which still maintain the drama and the beauty of the surroundings.
Music is allowed outside until 2330 while indoor music can continue long into the night. Quote, reference 4470.
WHY NOT? Do things in style and opt for a classic wooden boat with a driver for your dramatic entrance or for that special and exclusive tour. (Romantic tour; La Dolce Vita; La Sciostra; 007; The Charm and the Gran Turismo.